At Hayes Financial Planning Limited, we believe having the right protection in place for the benefit of your loved ones underpins all good financial planning.
We are proud to work with our client to provide honest and comprehensive advice in regards to their protection options and priorities.
We are pleased to be working with companies, such as ‘Daisy First Aid Limited’ to provide advice to their staff to help get the correct, and affordable, plans in place.
What can I protect?
- Outstanding debt to be repaid in the event of death and/or critical illness
- Your income
- Providing additional lump sums on death and/or critical illness to replace lost income/make home adaptations
- Maintenance payments in the event of death and/or critical illness
- My health
Where will the money go?
Having the plans written under the right kind of trust is imperative and is often overlooked. This is a legal document that allows you to nominate both Trustee’s and Beneficiaries so you can be confident that the right people receive the money. Trusts also allows the ring fencing of the funds outside of the estate.
Putting the relevant Trusts in place is a service by Hayes Financial Planning.
Are the options flexible?
The plans we advise upon are always based on current circumstances and any immediate changes coming. Life however will change your goals and needs – any protection in place should have the option available to increase or decrease benefits in the event of certain changes.
Our Service To You
For all of our clients, we offer a focused ‘Protection Review’ to enable you to:
- Understand your current protection plans
- Identify any gaps and improvements in your planning
- Provide you with solutions and alternatives to protect you and your family
- Access to regular ongoing reviews of your planning to fit into your changing needs and life
Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
To arrange your no obligation meeting with one of our team please provide your contact details here.
Please note that clicking a link will open the external website in a new window or tab. Links from this website exist for information only and we accept no responsibility or liability for the information contained on any such sites. The existence of a link to another website does not imply or express endorsement of its provider, products or services by us or St. James's Place.