Mortgages remain one of the most important areas of advice provided in the UK and I do not foresee that changing in the future. In fact, this may even become more complicated with time due to higher deposit requirements, the tendency for people to misunderstand their credit score in early life and older generations looking to help their family members get on the property ladder.
Despite the slowing of the property market in recent years, the UK still remains a property centric culture.
Many things can go wrong when applying for a mortgage and therefore, using my 20+ years’ experience in the industry, I have put the following document, processes and requirements in place to work with my clients.
Regardless of the outputs of Mortgage Advice, the initial process always STARTS WITH A CONVERSATION. #startswithaconversation.
1. Initial 30 minutes introductory meeting to allow HFP to understand what you are looking to achieve and explain how we will help you.
2. Follow Up email from HFP explaining the next steps and documents required
3. Client to email key documents to HFP including:
4. HFP to provide a breakdown of the options available, costs and pros and cons of each approach
5. Follow Up call to discuss and agree next steps
6. HFP charges a Fee on progression of the application of £500
Progress with a Decision In Principle
7. Progress with Full Application
8. Ongoing Administration and work to get to a MORTGAGE OFFER
9. Help support you through the process by working with your estate agent and conveyancer through to Exchange/Completion.
How we work differently to others.
WhatsApp Group set up with clients, key adviser, and key administrator at HFP for ongoing queries and keeping everything up to date
We offer a comprehensive range of first charge mortgages from across the market, which lenders make available to mortgage intermediaries for which we will be paid a procuration fee by the lender.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We take the time to get to know you and your requirements, before helping you effectively manage your finances.
If you would like to speak to us about a particular issue or wish to find out more about the services we offer, please get in touch.